By Ebell Kwon
You like to bask under the sun? Before you head out for fun in the sun, check out our cool skin care tips !
Your skin sensitivity
- Fair Complexion
Your skin demands extra care and protection. Wherenever outside whether on vacation or in your own backyard. Always use high SUN PROTECTION FACTOR (SPF) sunscreen to help prevent sunburn.
- Medium Complexion
Use a medium to high SPF sunscreen everyday. In case of dry skin, apply a nourishing cream before going to bed. Now that's body care. You can do it in your sleep.
- Dark Complexion
Though you may think you're immune to sunburn, you still need to protect yourself from the sun's
UVA (ultraviolet radiation A) rays. Use a low SPF sunscreen and treat your skin with kindness by keeping it well-hydrated with hypoallergenic screen.
- Skins needs hydrated especially hot weather.
- You should stay inside or in the shade during the hottest hours of the day.
- The sun's rays through the cloud so then you needs a sunscreen on cloudy days.
- You need a lot of water on a sunny day ( hot days) . consuming lots a liquid helps to avoid heatstroke.
- Water attracts the sun's rays as it were a mirror. Use a sunscreen before and after swimming.