Oh YoU !!!

    BY : ARABELLA GRACE GARCIA    

I still cannot erase you
I keep thinking about you
I really miss you
I cannot sleep at all at night
The sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart
The place that you left
I really miss you
And I cannot sleep at all at night



The view of your back, leaving me on this rainy road
Because I couldn't do anything again,
I regret it again everyday.

I'm sorry,
I pray,

I want you to be back.
I can't.

I can't stand it.

I cannot stand a day without you.
My tears are falling again.
Will I be able to forget you ?

When will I be like that till ?



I keep thinking of you at night,

I cannot sleep
Why did I turn on this love show
The distance between us has increased
I was the servant of this love
Why did we fight ?

Why were we like that ?
Did you lose the sight ?

We used to be in love.
Why am I stuck in this moment ?

The one I need is you, silly.


P/S : YOU ! I SAYANG YOU… ACEHHHHCECEEE J